A web design career offers a combination of technology and imaginative opportunities.
Web developers build vital, dynamic web sites for recreational, collaboration or business functions. North Carolina website design education programs prep individuals by teaching the most current coding software and essential design methods. And you can be a part of it too.
Web Development Occupation Profile
Website designers have been described as the painters of the technology community. They help to create good-looking, effective sites and pages for Web browsers, video games, phones, and other personal display systems.
These are specialists who have developed talents that are desired by employers. Electronic graphics and page designers are routinely viewed as the “most desired” specialty team members by employee head hunters.
And as reported by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, recruitment of internet and image developers is predicted to gain by at least 10 percent over the next few years. The most significant career opportunities will be from marketers, publishing houses, and web-based design companies looking to fill their ranks with applicants who possess formal college education, solid software application expertise and some sort of experience.
North Carolina Education and College Alternatives
Right now there are about 250 post-secondary schools with curriculum in design that are credentialed by The National Association of Schools of Art and Design. Some two-year and three-year professional institutions may provide participants associate degrees and certificates in visual and web-based design.
However, certain starting web designer situations call for a four-year degree in development which usually involves education in a universal development language. Main languages include Java, ColdFusion, HTML and C++.
Web development training could be enrolled at either a traditional campus or on the web based upon your personal education tastes, course scheduling needs along with closeness to a good quality school.
Even if you have a full weekly schedule, you can still push your professional career upward with an associate’s or bachelor’s degree attained by means of a mix of traditional campus curriculum and web-based classes.
Provided you are career targeted, you should have the ability to discover a career training plan that is affordable and manageable, with outcomes aimed towards driving your work and career upwards.
Explore these opportunities:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Web Development
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Web Development - Bachelor's
- Mobile Development
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!