A web design career offers a combination of technology and imaginative opportunities.
Web developers build vital, dynamic web sites for recreational, collaboration or business functions. North Carolina website design education programs prep individuals by teaching the most current coding software and essential design methods. And you can be a part of it too.
Web Development Occupation Profile
Website designers have been described as the painters of the technology community. They help to create good-looking, effective sites and pages for Web browsers, video games, phones, and other personal display systems.
These are specialists who have developed talents that are desired by employers. Electronic graphics and page designers are routinely viewed as the “most desired” specialty team members by employee head hunters.
And as reported by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, recruitment of internet and image developers is predicted to gain by at least 10 percent over the next few years. The most significant career opportunities will be from marketers, publishing houses, and web-based design companies looking to fill their ranks with applicants who possess formal college education, solid software application expertise and some sort of experience.
North Carolina Education and College Alternatives
Right now there are about 250 post-secondary schools with curriculum in design that are credentialed by The National Association of Schools of Art and Design. Some two-year and three-year professional institutions may provide participants associate degrees and certificates in visual and web-based design.
However, certain starting web designer situations call for a four-year degree in development which usually involves education in a universal development language. Main languages include Java, ColdFusion, HTML and C++.
Web development training could be enrolled at either a traditional campus or on the web based upon your personal education tastes, course scheduling needs along with closeness to a good quality school.
Even if you have a full weekly schedule, you can still push your professional career upward with an associate’s or bachelor’s degree attained by means of a mix of traditional campus curriculum and web-based classes.
Provided you are career targeted, you should have the ability to discover a career training plan that is affordable and manageable, with outcomes aimed towards driving your work and career upwards.
Explore these opportunities:
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Web Development
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Looking for an Online IT Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s level programs in digital investigations, information assurance and security, project management, and more.
- American InterContinental University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. To contact the Higher Learnin Commission please visit www.hlcommission.org
- 8 out the top 20 employers of AIU graduates are Fortune 50 companies
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017