Thinking about getting started in the web design field?
Web developers make lively, collaborative webpages for leisure, community or business reasons. Texas web design teaching programs prepare students by teaching the most popular development software and general design skills. And you can get started in it today as well.
Web Design Occupation Profile
Web developers can be described as the artists of the new technology business sector. They help put together distinctive, powerful applications for Web browsers, gaming systems, cell phones, and other personal personal devices.
These are trained professionals who have skill sets that are sought after by employers. Electronic designers are sometimes considered as the “most desired” specialty group by talent agencies.
And as reported by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, recruitment of website and video developers is predicted to gain by more than 10% throughout the next few years. The primary job opportunities might be from advertisers, publishing houses, and electronic design businesses aiming to staff their positions with job applicants who have basic classroom instruction, decent software program understanding and some kind of actual experience.
Texas Training and College Prospects
There are just about 250 post-secondary institutions with training programs in design that are accredited by The National Association of Schools of Art and Design. Several 2-year and 3-year career training institutions may provide students associate degrees and certification in graphic and website design.
Bear in mind, certain entry-level web development positions call for a bachelor’s degree in design that features training classes in a standard programming language. Leading languages include ColdFusion, Java and HTML.
Web development classes could be taken at either a walk-on campus or on the web based upon your own personal learning tastes, scheduling demands and distance to a quality college.
In case you have a full daily schedule, you could still move your occupational career upwards with a two-year or bachelor’s diploma earned using a mixing of standard classroom curriculum in addition to on the web programs.
Provided you are job opportunity targeted, you may have the opportunity to choose an education path that is both low-priced and flexible, with results based around driving your career onward.
View these options:
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Web Design (C)
- Multimedia & Web Design II (C)
- Multimedia & Web Design I (C)
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Web Development
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- BSIT - Programming and Software Development
- AASIT - Programming and Software Development
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Computer Programming
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Cosmetology, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Computer Support Specialist
- Electrical Technician
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Network Support Technician Diploma
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Software Analysis and Development
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
TX students have additional career options — www.Businessdegreeschools.org