Do you think you would fit in well with a career in web design?
Web designers set up compelling, interactive webpages for enjoyment, collaboration and business functions. West Virginia website design instruction curriculums educate enrollees by teaching the most useful coding languages and standard design techniques. And if this sounds interesting, you can get started today too.
Web Designer Career Profile
So, web designers can be described as the artisans of the new technology sector. They assemble attractive, graphic-based programs for Web browsers, gaming applications, mobile phones, and other individual personal devices.
These are industry experts who have developed abilities that are wanted by employers. Digital page designers are quite often considered to be the “most required” vocation team members by talent agencies.
And as stated by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of web and graphical developers is forecasted to gain by at least 10 percent over the next couple of years. The strongest professional opportunities might be from advertisers, publishers, and electronic development companies aiming to staff their ranks with prospects who possess conventional university training, good software program qualifications and some sort of experience.
West Virginia Education and Degree program Prospects
Generally, there are over 200 post secondary colleges with curriculums in website design that are recognized by The National Association of Schools of Art and Design. Numerous two-year or three-year vocational institutions offer enrollees associate degree programs and certification in visual and web design.
Bear in mind, certain starting website designer openings require a bachelor’s degree in development that comes with training in a basic programming language. Main languages include Java, HTML, ColdFusion and C++.
Website design and development training programs can be enrolled at either a local campus or on the web depending upon your own personal choices, course scheduling requirements plus distance to a very good college.
For people who have a crowded daily life, you may still push your professional career onward with a two-year or four-year degree obtained using a mix of basic campus-based instruction and on the web study.
So if you are opportunity targeted, you should have the ability to pick an education strategy that is both reasonably priced and workable, and with final results created for driving your job and career onward.
Review these possibilities:
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Web Design and Interactive Media (BA)
- Web Design (D)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Web Development
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- BSIT - Programming and Software Development
- AASIT - Programming and Software Development
- Love solving problems with technology? Make it into a career!
- Our bachelor's & master's degree programs are designed to prepare you with the skills and experience you need to pursue a career in the tech field!
- Choose your emphasis - information technology, computer programming, applied business analytics, business information systems & more.
- Our transfer-friendly bachelor's & master's degree programs are designed for traditional campus and online students.
- Whether your goal is to gain entry-level skills, switch to a technology career or simply strengthen your portfolio - GCU can help!
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and learn about our various technology-focused bachelor's & master's programs.
- B.S. in Computer Programming
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Software Analysis and Development
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Network Security - Associate's
WV students can see other career training choices. Look at WV business class options.